Sample Quiz #2:
|1. When is Kohelet (Ecclesiates)
read at a service?
2. Which Psalm is omitted from P'sukei d'Zimrah (The Verses of Praise) on Shabbat?
3. On what night does the congregation wear a tallis (prayer shawl)?
4. Which Jewish months sometimes have one day of Rosh Chodesh (New Moon) and sometimes have two days of Rosh Chodesh?
5: When are t'fillin (phylacteries) worn at mincha (the afternoon service)?
6. What is the only mitzvah (fulfillment of divine commandment) whose accompanying benediction stipulates that it must be performed with love?
7. What woman taught our sages how to pray?
8. What is the only sacrifice to come after mincha (the afternoon service)?
9. Which of the "Four Species" is like a person who is rich in both learning and good deeds?
10. How many of the benedictions of the weekday Amidah are not recited on Shabbat (the Sabbath)?
Show me the answers | Show me past quizzes
The Learner's Minyan Home Page
Who Knows Ten? is a syndicated feature available to Jewish newspapers. If you are interested in publishing Who Knows Ten? please contact Jordan Lee Wagner.
Copyright 1997 by Jordan Lee Wagner. All rights reserved.